Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ending Evaluate


A. How well does your product work? Does it do everything that you said it would do and does it do it well?

My product works excellent, and it does everything that i wanted it to do. At the end i had problems with the text box but i managed to fix it.

B. How well did you work at each stage of the design cycle?

1. First is the investigating - it was one of the easiest step to do because we didn't have to think a lot.

2. Second is the planning - it was also one of the easiest step(but harder then the first step) , we just have to plan it in a peace of paper and think of idea.

3. Third is the creating - it was most of hardest but funniest step ever. We created the web page it was very hard but fun. I think we took more than one week.

4. Forth is the evaluate - this is my evaluate. I wrote about my i web and does it work well, and the four steps about the design cycle. It is also one of the easiest step.

No comments: